This is the absolute most blatant form of hypocrisy from the Christian right I have ever seen. In the article, the author states:
The Homosexual Agenda
The strategy was revealed 20 years ago in a 1987 article titled, “The Overhauling of Straight America,” and a 1989 book titled “After the Ball.” In which two radicalized homosexual activists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen published their plan. Both Kirk and Madsen were highly educated men. Kirk was a Harvard educated researcher in neuropsychiatry, and Madsen had a doctorate in politics from Harvard, and was an expert on public persuasion tactics and social marketing. (The Marketing of Evil, David Kupelian, p.23)
Their strategy was six fold:
1. Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and often as possible.
2. Portray gays as victims, not aggressive challengers.
3. Give homosexual protectors a “just” cause.
4. Make gays look good.
5. Make the victimizers look bad.
6. Solicit Funds(Get corporate America and major foundations to financially support the homosexual cause. (The Homosexual Agenda: (Exposing the Principal Threat to Religious Freedom Today. Alan Sears & Craig Osten, p. 18)
I bolded the last statement about “soliciting funds” to support homosexual rights but they themselves have done the same by accepting ads from Google which has advertisements for websites like realjock.com. You can’t condemn homosexuality and then accept advertising revenue from sources that promote gay websites. That is blatant hypocrisy. That would be exactly like this website accepting advertising revenue from search engines that post anti-gay ads. (Something Joe Brummer can assure you will never happen in this lifetime)
[powered by WordPress.]
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Martin Luther King Jr.
31 queries. 0.316 seconds